Life verse

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my
power is made perfect in weakness"
... For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Here Goes Nothing...

Hey y'all.

A LOT has changed recently. Now, I'm still writing tonight from the good 'ole USA. Just the center of it. And by center of it, I mean literally. Norman, Oklahoma. Smack dab in the middle of 'Merica.

Many of you have been following my journey West (kind of like the explorers in the olden days) on Facebook and Twitter. Well, my plan is to give a more detailed, written account of my grad school adventures here on Blogger. But before I go into detail about some of the humorous (and not so humorous) experiences of the past few weeks, I have a proposal to make...

Over the next few days I will reveal three ways that you, yes you my reader friend, can help me. From wherever you happen to be.

So tonight, here is the first way.

I am currently taking one of my required classes for my PW (Professional Writing) degree. As I am writing a full length nonfiction manuscript over the course of the next 3 months, I have a total of 12 milestones to complete along the way. All these milestones are leading up to the finished product, which will be a nonfiction book of publishable quality - complete with a letter to an agent, marketing plan, and book proposal and synopsis.

All I am asking you to do is to take a moment and follow my blog here on Blogger. Then, share the link to it (if you're feeling really helpful) on your Facebook or with your friends. My goal over the next few weeks is to get the traffic on my blog, my "readership" if you will, at an all time high.

That's it. Simple. Follow lavished by grace... and share lavished by grace...

And maybe tune in tomorrow for the second way you could help.

Thank you all! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that you are in and settled - somewhat. I look forward to reading more of your writing. And hearing more about your adventures in OK! Good luck and God Speed!

    ReplyDelete